Clock is ticking
Happy New Year to you all.
It’s hard to believe there are only four weeks left to complete the online survey seeking your views on the shape of a Care Association for Norfolk.
You will find it at:
The survey will run until 11 pm on the 8th February 2019 and has questions on the possible purpose, priorities and structure of a Care Association for Norfolk. It will take approximately 20 -25 minutes to complete.
The survey is open to everyone although the questions are particularly aimed at those providing social care services in Norfolk.
Over the next few weeks our Market Connectors will be out and about raising awareness of the consultation. You may well receive a phone call from one of them.
All of our Market Connectors are already working in social care and are passionate about improving services for Norfolk residents. They are:
- Amanda Cowan – Amanda@norfolkcareassociation.org
- Pete Dean – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherine Evans – Catherine@norfolkcareassociation.org
- Naomi Mujuru-Mvere – email@example.com
- Amy Tennant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Ursell – email@example.com
You can meet some of them in person on YouTube.
We know there are already a number of Care Associations across England, offering a wide range of services to social care providers including:
- negotiation of fees with the local authorities and health;
- working alongside commissioners on policy, guidance and the introduction of new processes and systems
- peer support networks
- helping providers with recruitment, business, legal and HR advice
- DBS checks;
- discounted bulk purchasing schemes; and
- access to training.
We can and will have much to learn from them, but we want to ensure that a Norfolk Care Association delivers on the priorities identified by Norfolk providers.
We also want to make sure that the new Care Association will fully represent the diverse range of providers and social care services, so you will also find questions about membership, communication and funding.
Thank you in advance for your commitment to this important project.
The Executive Steering Group - Shaping a Care Association for Norfolk