Have your say
With only three weeks to go before the online survey closes, our Market Connectors are busy making contact with social care providers in Norfolk to maximise participation in the consultation.
You can meet them ‘in person’ on YouTube and you can complete the online survey.
The new Care Consultation will be all about supporting social care providers and representing their views to commissioners and policy makers alike. However, the priorities for a Care Association for Norfolk and the way it runs are still to be determined and are the focus of this consultation.
The Executive Steering Group overseeing the consultation is determined that the voice of the sector be sought and acted on throughout.
Below are just a few of the possible services a Care Association for Norfolk might offer:
- a voice for the sector with commissioners and regulators – around the true cost of care but also more widely on systems and processes,
lobbying/campaigning/raising awareness of the sector generally.
- providing information/advice and specialist support (eg HR/recruitment law/finance)
- Signposting to partner services
- Supporting recruitment and promoting careers in social care
- Co-ordinating peer support networks
- Maximising opportunities to buy services and goods at a discounted rate
The survey will close at 11 pm on Friday 8th February so please find time to take 20 minutes out of your day to give us your views.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Executive Steering Group - Shaping a Care Association for Norfolk